Financial Support Package for Academies
The Financial Support Package for Academies is an annual consultancy Service Level Agreement (SLA) that supports both new and existing academy staff. The purpose of the Financial Support Package for Academies is to provide high quality financial advice, support and guidance throughout the academic year. This service is extremely popular amongst our academy customers and is typically based on four visits per year. The usage of the four days is completely flexible and it is up to each academy to choose when they would like the four visits to take place.
The package can provide academies with the following:
- Training, guidance and support on all financial and budgetary procedures, as well as on the operational accounting procedures, such as VAT returns, yearend journals etc
- Advice on the structure of accounts in the finance software
- Assistance with the production and update of salary projections to aid budget setting and monitoring
- Assistance and advice on setting and monitoring budgets, producing management accounts and reports to Governors
- Attendance at Governors/finance meetings if required
- Checking of EFA budget plan prior to submission
- Assistance and guidance with medium term financial planning
- Assistance with the interpretation and implementation of information and instructions issued by the EFA and other agencies
- Advice on financial procedures and good practice
- Telephone and e-mail support on finance and budgeting matters
Features and benefits
Features and benefits of the Financial Support Package for Academies include:
- Guaranteed financial support, guidance and updates throughout the year delivered by qualified and experienced education finance practitioners
- Guidance on best practice
- Usage of days completely flexible with the option to buy additional support
- A comprehensive service that can alleviate some of the stresses throughout the year
Why choose HCSS Education?
We have a rich heritage in education and our team of Finance Officers, Project Managers, Trainers and Software Developers have a strong background in education. We understand the demands and expectations of running a school and some of our consultants have worked within and run their own schools. Our consultants are used to building trusting relationships, working in partnership with you and delivering independent and objective advice within a tried and tested process. We deliver our services with passion, energy and enthusiasm and ensure the customer is 'at the heart of everything we do'.
How much does this service cost?
If you are interested in finding out more about this service including pricing information please call us on 0845 345 3300 or make an enquiry using the online form.