The HCSS Education website has been designed to be easy-to-use for everyone and we are constantly working to make the website as accessible as possible.
The HCSS Education website aims to comply with all priority 1 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
A summary of some of the features introduced to aid use of our website is outlined below:
- Website navigation is clear and easy-to-use.
- Every page on the website can be accessed via the sitemap.
- Webpages include a breadcrumb navigation so you know exactly where you are and can easily return to the home page at any time.
- All links to external websites open in a new window.
- All images have descriptive ALT attributes.
- All downloadable PDFs are named appropriately.
- Contrast of colours has been taken into consideration when designing the website to make content as easy to read as possible.
- Forms are clearly labelled and error handling is in place.
- All tables have clearly labelled header rows.
If you have any questions about the accessibility of this website please contact us on 01625 511011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.